PART AND FULL-TIME CHEF
£11.50-£13.00 per hour
What you will do:
- Preparing food
- Cleaning down the workspaces
- Daytime, evening and weekend shifts
- Working with our regular menu and party menu for private functions
What we look for:
- A minimum 1 years of experience as a chef.
- Knowledge of food safety and hygiene regulations with very high standards for cleanliness and order.
- An enthusiastic chef who can confidently work on the line as well as give us a bit of their own input into the menu.
- Able to stay calm and maintain high customer service standards under pressure
- A positive attitude to kitchen life is a requirement, to keep good vibes in our small team!
- Service charge
- Staff discount on food and drinks
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please get in touch with your CV by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org