GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please arrive at the time you’ve booked for and let us know if you’re running late for any reason. We will only hold tables for a maximum of 15 minutes, and we do not want to disappoint you by giving away your table if you have had transport issues.
- We follow the Challenge 25 age scheme. If you or any of your party are fortunate enough to appear under the age of 25 you will be asked to prove that you are at least 18 years old with a valid photo ID. You may be asked to remove face coverings for this process.
- Children are welcome until 9pm (as long as they are accompanied by a well-behaved adult). It is the guardian’s responsibility to make sure the child is adhering to social distancing.
- We welcome dogs to the venue; however, they must be on a leash.
- We search bags and pockets on entry. Any items deemed illegal or inappropriate that are brought onto the venue will be confiscated and may be reported to the police.
- We do not allow any liquids or food into the venue.
- We operate a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards the use or possession of drugs. Anyone found to be in possession or under the influence of drugs will be ejected from the venue immediately and the authorities will be notified.
- Anyone who appears to have had too much to drink before entering the venue may be rejected on the door. Anyone who appears to be drunk inside the premises will be refused service and asked to leave the premises.
- We operate a zero tolerance policy on abuse of our staff, and indecent behaviour or anyone found behaving in an abusive manner will be ejected from the premises immediately.
- Make sure you look after your valuables during your visit. Pickpockets and thieves regularly target Shoreditch and we accept no responsibility for any loss or theft that occur in the venue. If you lose something, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have found it, we will keep it safe for you to collect.
- No caps or hoods permitted once inside the venue and we do not allow fancy dress.
- You and all of your party will at all times behave in a reasonable manner and will not act in any way to put at risk our license or impact our health and safety policy or our insurance policies.
- We operate a full CCTV system and you acknowledge that you may be filmed by that system. We will not use your images other than for security checks and should an incident arise.
- If you book a large area and significantly fewer of your party arrive, we reserve the right to move you to a more suitable table.
- We require at least 24 hours notice of cancellation for all groups of 30 or less. Without this notice, deposits will be retained.
- For food/drink pre orders, we require a week’s notice. We charge 12.5% service charge for this to be prepped and brought to your table.
- For certain bookings, we may ask for a card authentication. This system allows us to authenticate your card, without having to take a deposit or money from your account. We use the Collins authentication system, which will verify your card details and that you have funds available. We can authenticate a card up to 3 months in advance of your booking.
- We reserve the right to claim the amount authenticated if any of the above booking terms are broken, or if you cancel the booking with less notice than set out above.
- For groups over 30, we charge a hire fee and we will ask you to meet a minimum spend if you book one of our private or semi-private spaces.
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: lockdown, virus, government order or control, power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond our reasonable control.
- All personal information that we may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation.
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England.
- As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Contract, or the relationship between us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
If you or anyone in your party fails to company with any part of these Terms and Conditions in addition to all other rights, we reserve the right to remove you and the rest of your party from the venue.