General Terms & Conditions
- Please make sure to arrive at the time you’ve booked for, or to let us know if you are running late for any reason – we can only hold tables for a maximum of 30 minutes – we don’t want to disappoint you if you’ve just been caught up with transport issues.
- Strongroom follows the Challenge 25 age scheme. If you or any of your party are fortunate enough to appear under the age of 25 you will be asked to prove that you are at least 18 years old together with a valid photo ID.
- Children are welcome until 9pm (as long as they’re accompanied by a well behaved adult).
- We’re also happy to welcome dogs in the whole venue as long as they’re cute (they’re all cute) however must be on a leash when upstairs as there’s a lot of delicious food being eaten that they might want to nab!
- All persons will have bags and pockets searched upon entry. Any items deemed illegal or inappropriate which are brought onto the premises will be confiscated and may be reported to the police. We also don’t allow any liquids into the venue.
- Strongroom Bar operates a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards the use or possession of drugs. Anyone found to be in possession or under the influence of drugs will be ejected from the premises immediately.
- Anyone who appears to have had a little too much to drink before entering the premises may be rejected on the door. Anyone who appears to be drunk inside the premises will be refused service & asked to leave the premises.
- We also operate a zero tolerance policy on abuse to our staff (they’re really nice and they deserve to be treated nicely), and indecent behaviour (they really don’t want to see your wobbly bits). Anyone abusive will be ejected from the premises immediately.
- Make sure to look after your valuables during your stay. Pickpockets regularly target Shoreditch – Strongroom can accept no responsibility for any loss or thefts that occur on the premises. If you do manage to lose something – please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org – if we’ve found it we will keep it safe for you to collect.
- No caps or hoods permitted once inside and we don’t allow sportswear or fancy dress.
If you book a large area, and significantly fewer of your party arrive on the night, then we do reserve the right to make the space smaller or open up the area to others.
If you do need to cancel, we require at least 48 hours notice for all groups of 20 or less. Without this notice, deposits will be retained.
Large Area Bookings
For large bookings of up to 40 in a shared area we require a card authentication of £5pp to secure the space. Please see the Card Authentication section below for further information. If you prefer you can place & pay for a food or drinks order in advance with us to secure the space. If you make a pre-order, we will get this prepared for you, and will put it in ice buckets on your table – saving you time at the bar.
For outside bookings during the summer months or in our heated areas, we require a card authentication of £5pp to secure the space. Please see the Card Authentication section below for further information. If you prefer you can place & pay for a food or drinks order in advance with us to secure the space. If you make a pre-order, we will get this prepared for you, and will put it in ice buckets on your table – saving you time at the bar.
If you have booked an outside area, unfortunately we can not promise the weather will be good, and may not be able to change this for a table inside!
Booking A Private Space
We have a number of spaces suitable for private and semi-private hire, for groups of 20 to 300. To ensure the space is private for you, and to cover any security costs, we charge a small hire fee, and we’ll ask you to meet a minimum spend. This minimum spend varies depending on the day/date/time, so please get in touch with us to find out more.
For all pre-orders, we require a week’s notice. There may also be a 12.5% service charge for this to be prepped and brought to your table. Please ask to see our menus!
For certain bookings, we may ask for a card authentication. This system allows us to authenticate your card, without having to take a deposit or money from your account. We use the Collins authentication system, which will verify all your card details and that you have the funds available. We can authenticate a card up to 3 months in advance of your booking.
We reserve the right to claim the amount authenticated if any of the above booking terms are broken, or if you cancel the booking with less than 48 hours notice.
There is no charge to authenticate a card if we do not then claim the money.
Have a brilliant night! We welcome any feedback!