General Terms & Conditions
- Please arrive at the time you’ve booked for and let us know if you’re running late for any reason. We can only hold tables for a maximum of 30 minutes and we don’t want to disappoint you by giving away your table if you’ve had transport issues.
- Strongroom follows the Challenge 25 age scheme. If you or any of your party are fortunate enough to appear under the age of 25 you will be asked to prove that you are at least 18 years old with a valid photo ID.
- Children are welcome until 9pm (as long as they are accompanied by a well behaved adult).
- We also welcome dogs to the venue as long as they’re cute (they’re all cute), however they must be on a leash when upstairs as there’s a lot of delicious food being eaten that they might want to nab!
- We search bags and pockets on entry. Any items deemed illegal or inappropriate that are brought onto the premises will be confiscated and may be reported to the police. We also don’t allow any liquids into the venue.
- Strongroom Bar operates a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards the use or possession of drugs. Anyone found to be in possession or under the influence of drugs will be ejected from the premises immediately.
- Anyone who appears to have had a little too much to drink before entering the premises may be rejected on the door. Anyone who appears to be drunk inside the premises will be refused service and asked to leave the premises.
- We also operate a zero tolerance policy on abuse to our staff (they’re really nice and they deserve to be treated nicely), and indecent behaviour (they really don’t want to see your wobbly bits). Anyone found behaving in an abusive manner will be ejected from the premises immediately.
- Make sure you look after your valuables during your visit. Pickpockets regularly target Shoreditch and Strongroom accepts no responsibility for any loss or thefts that occur on the premises. If you do manage to lose something, please email us on email@example.com. If we’ve found it we will keep it safe for you to collect.
- No caps or hoods permitted once inside and we don’t allow sportswear or fancy dress.
If you book a large area and significantly fewer of your party arrive on the night, we reserve the right to make the space smaller or open up the area to others.
We reserve the right to move your booking from one part of the venue to another, for capacity reasons or because of Live music.
If you need to cancel, we require at least 48 hours notice for all groups of 20 or less. Without this notice, deposits will be retained.
Large Area Bookings
For large bookings (up to 40) in a shared area we require a card authentication of £5pp to secure the space. Please see the Card Authentication section below for further information.
For outside bookings we require a card authentication of £5pp to secure the space. Please see the Card Authentication section below for further information. We require this for all large bookings, including those that wish to place a pre order.
If you have booked an outside area, unfortunately we can not promise the weather will be good, and may not be able to exchange this for a table inside!
Booking A Private Space
We have a number of spaces suitable for private and semi-private hire, for groups of 20 to 300. To ensure the space is private for you, and to cover any security costs, we charge a small hire fee, and we’ll ask you to meet a minimum spend. This minimum spend varies depending on the day/date/time, so please get in touch with us to find out more.
For drinks pre orders, we require a week’s notice. We charge 12.5% service charge for this to be prepped and brought to your table, saving you time at the bar.
For Party Food pre orders, we require 48 hours notice and we charge 12.5% service charge.
Refunds are not available for any drinks left over from a pre order. The drinks can be collected at a later date – please arrange this with a manager on the night of your booking.
Please ask to see our Party Food menu!
For certain bookings, we may ask for a card authentication. This system allows us to authenticate your card, without having to take a deposit or money from your account. We use the Collins authentication system, which will verify your card details and that you have funds available. We can authenticate a card up to 3 months in advance of your booking.
We reserve the right to claim the amount authenticated if any of the above booking terms are broken, or if you cancel the booking with less than 48 hours notice.
There is no charge to authenticate a card if we do not then claim the money.
Have a brilliant night! We welcome any feedback!