£27k-£30k per year
What you will do:
- Provide outstanding service to every guest that comes to our venue.
- Lead the team during shift and ensuring both front of house and back of house standards are being met throughout.
- Coordinate with our kitchen team to ensure a smooth service for our popular food menu.
- Assist the events and marketing team both creatively and logistically in setting up for and running of our varied events calendar.
- Helping the bookings team in dealing with enquiries and managing our bookings platforms.
- Bring a fresh approach and perspective in increasing our social media presence and footfall.
- Communicate with the security team and make sure our venue policy is being upheld and licensing objectives met.
- Maintain our health & safety standards and Covid-19 policy at all times.
- Assist in stock control and ensure we hit our GP targets.
- Maintain and troubleshoot our ePOS systems.
- Logging and carrying out accurate cash control each day.
- Compiling and submitting daily reporting to the General Manager.
- In house and external training sessions and recognised vocational courses (WSET)
- Regular staff incentives and trips organised by suppliers both in the UK and abroad.
- Staff discount on food and drinks in the venue.
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please get in touch with your CV by emailing us on email@example.com